Our Virtual Table
On Sunday, August 23 at 7:30 p.m. we will livestream our event, complete with music, a client speaker and giving opportunities. Our virtual auction will open on August 16, with final bidding happening during our livestream.
Register Now to Bid
We have received a generous matching gift from Ron Rubin Winery. So all donations made during the event will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $25,000! Let’s all come together to raise critical funds to feed more than 1,000 people living with HIV, COVID-19 and other serious illnesses in Sonoma County.
We are looking forward to "seeing" you on August 23!
How do I participate in the virtual event?
Click on the Livestream tab in the navigation bar above on Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. Our live video stream will appear at that time. We do recommend that you log on early and open two tabs on your internet browser or tune in with two devices (computer/tablet/cell phone). This will allow you to watch the livestream program and bid/give during the event without missing any of the event.
What will the program be like during the event?
The program will be a celebration of our Food For Thought community and an opportunity to support our clients living with serious illnesses. You will hear from Executive Director Ron Karp, one of our current clients and other FFT supporters. We’ll also have great online auction items for you to bid on and a special appeal you can donate to—all from the comfort of your home!
The auction will open on Sunday, August 16, so bidders will have the opportunity to bid on their favorite items before the livestream event. We will close the online auction at the end of our livestream. We’ll also draw one lucky winner who has tuned into the livestream program to win 12 gift cards to local restaurants, so make sure you tune in!
How can I purchase an auction item or donate to Food For Thought?
• Register for online bidding and giving at www.FFTfoodbank.org/auction (instructions below)
• On Sunday, August 16 login and begin bidding in the auction at
• On Sunday, August 23 give in the special appeal during the livestream event
• The online auction will close during the event on Sunday, August 23
Here’s how you register to bid:
1) Go to www.fftfoodbank.org/auction
2) Click the white “Start Bidding” button in upper right-hand corner of screen
3) Click the green “Create Account” button
4) Enter your email address and click "Confirm"
5) Wait for a verification email (check your junk folder if you don’t receive it)
6) Open the verification email, click the link and complete the form
7) Verify payment method, billing address, email and mobile number are correct
8) Click on the “Start Bidding!” link to enter the auction site!
Check out this tutorial video to see how it works.
What if I need help registering online?
Due to the fire evacuation warning, we will be broadcasting the event live from an off-site location. We will have staff available one hour before the livestreamed event on Sunday, August 23. You can call us at (415) 933-0370 and a staff member will walk you through the online registration process or answer any questions you may have.
Where will I pick up auction items that I have purchased?
Events Manager Dominique Petersen will be in touch with all donors who have purchased auction items. If your item is a gift certificate, it will be mailed to you. Physical items will need to be picked up from Food For Thought in Forestville, CA. If you have questions, please contact Dominique at (707) 887- 1647 ext. 126 or DominiqueP@FFTfoodbank.org.
Food For Thought's mission is to foster health and healing with food and compassion.
We supply over 300,000 meals per year at no charge to qualified clients. Our services eliminate food insecurity, reduce hospital visits and medical expenses, and improve our clients’ health and quality of life.
Events & Stewardship Manager
(707) 887-1647 ext. 126